Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tutti Frutti - Frozen Yogurt ❤

Just now I go to Platinum walk name 'Tutti Frutti' eat ^^
It is new opening and i have more of the place can go already.

There at Danau Kota, near my house.
I go there very convenience :) Haha !


I eat 4 flavour in one smallest cup.

 Vanilla Flavour as usual

  TF Tart Flavour
A bit sour and sweet

 Raspberry
A bit sour and sweet

Royal Red Velvet
 Have a bit like chocolate flavour

I like TF Tart and Raspberry Flavour ! 
 


RM 0.53 per 10 grams


You can choice variety of toppings and nuts and jelly to put on your cup, Yummy !
There were not many people because of fasting month, I think.
Or they have not noticed the newly opened Tutti Fruit.


Student can get 10% discounts on weekdays.
Ladies can get 15% discounts on every Thursday.

When good things taken a lot, it will be bad for you.
And, something that is too good actually not good for you.
Haha :P


New outlet at Platinum Walk
 

1 comment: